Wednesday 10 February 2016

Power of sub-conscious mind

Life always influenced on our social , cultural , economical and personal beliefs.We always try to ballance all these.we are on the way to reach our goals and wants.Now and then we come across difficulties , un expected sorrows and failures.We have to face it with confidence and lots of hope.Self help is best help.

We can get possitive thinking from our subconscious mind.If we give it to possitive commands it will help us to get solutions to our problems.

Subconscious mind is so powerful it can make you successful.But it needs to have possitive feelings.

These are the few simple commands that we should give it to our subcinscious mind oftenly.
1) I can do this
2) I will succeed
3) I am a Lucky person
4) I am becoming much healthy
5) I deserve for this
6)This issue will turn to my favour
7) I am so happy now

We should fill with this kind of possitive commands it will work like 'Mantras'.
 There is a saying in Sanskrit 'Yad bhavam Tad bhavathi'.It reads 'As you think so you become'





No comments:

Post a Comment